Whether you are a business or a registered charity, we are dedicated to helping businesses globally to identify their colleagues and customers with a non-visible disability and become confident to provide them with additional help or assistance. This could simply mean giving them more time to prepare or process information, using clear verbal language, or allowing them to remain with their families at all times.
We have created a Sunflower space that allows our Sunflower community to come together and connect. This is a space to be heard and a space to listen. A space to inform and be informed through articles, Sunflower Stories & Conversations, and our Sunflower invisible disabilities index. A space for us to support you. And a space to plan days out and come to if you've just got a place to be!
Bring your business to life and be discovered by our Sunflower wearers
This is a space for you, our Sunflower members to stand out. Bring your business to life through photos and demonstrate how accessible you are. And tell your story and reveal your events and promotions to our Sunflower wearers.
And this is a space for our Sunflower wearers to discover where they can shop, travel, or be entertained with the Sunflower by their side. And a space to share their individual moments and experiences.
Add your location to the Sunflower map to be discovered by our Sunflower wearers as they plan their days out*:
- provide details useful for Sunflower wearers’ visits
- demonstrate how accessible you are
- and even reveal your Sunflower-friendly events
Are you a charity?
If you are a registered charity, you will receive a 20% discount on your Sunflower Membership as well as on all Sunflower products. You also have the opportunity to resell the Hidden Disabilities Sunflower products so that any revenue you make from doing this benefits your charity. Charities who become authorised resellers will be listed on our website and receive an authorised reseller badge to display. Get in touch with us to find out more.
This is a space to be heard and a space to listen
Share your story and listen to our Sunflower wearers sharing their individual moments and experiences:
- Explore topical, regional and sector-based articles and videos on our website and in ‘The invisible issue’, our monthly newsletter
- Watch and listen to the Sunflower Stories and podcasts where our Sunflower wearers share their experiences of daily life with the Sunflower. The topics are often personal and explore hidden disabilities through the prism of the Sunflower
A space to inform and be informed
Here you can deepen your organisation's understanding of non-visible disabilities. Access the Sunflower invisible disabilities index for information to support Sunflower wearers based on their specific invisible disability and find out about workplace considerations for your colleagues and customers*
Find out more about our Sunflower wearers*:
- access our Sunflower training to train your colleagues to identify the Hidden Disabilities Sunflower, gain an understanding of what a non-visible disability is, and become confident to approach and support people who are wearing a Sunflower.
- discover more about the daily challenges faced through our Sunflower podcasts and Stories
- extend your training and support your EDI objectives by subscribing to Purple 365 at a 30% discount. Joining gives your colleagues access to a different disability-focused webinar every month for a year and access to all previous webinar recordings to watch on-demand.
And this is a space for us to support you
We will help you make your Sunflower membership a success. By joining the Sunflower, you have access to*:
- sector-specific advice on how to implement the Sunflower
- our Media Pack and support during your launch
- volume discounts on products and access to Sunflower products specific to companies
- a 20% discount on Business Starter Packs and a free Corporate Starter pack
- the opportunity to capture the C02 from your Sunflower purchases through our Carbon Capture programme
New Sunflower-friendly spaces to be
Accessible packaging – helping you navigate the cereal aisle
Quieter Shopping Experience on Thursdays at The Howgate Shopping Centre
* Subject to Sunflower Membership level. Compare the plans here