Sunflower face shield
Wear the Sunflower face shield when travelling or out in public to indicate that you or someone in your party has a hidden disability and may need some extra time, care or patience.
If you are unable to wear a conventional face mask, such as a snood or face mask, you can wear the Sunflower face shield to provide protection against airborne droplets.
Please note that due to COVID-19 hygiene regulations, we are unable to accept returns on Sunflower face shields once they have been removed from the packaging.
- Opalux anti-mist clear visor optical grade PET
- Elasticated closure for a secure fit
- The price includes 3 face shields
Within the healthcare sector, HD FaceShields are intended as single-use only. For non-healthcare applications, they can be used for a prolonged period of time/ reused and cleaned following our cleaning guide below.
How to Clean Eye Protection Equipment
- While wearing gloves, carefully wipe the inside, followed by the outside of the face shield using a clean cloth saturated with neutral detergent solution or an antibacterial wipe.
- Carefully wipe the outside of the face shield or using a wipe or clean cloth. This must be done gently to avoid scratching.
- Wipe the outside of face shield or goggles with clean water or alcohol to remove residue.
- Fully dry (air dry or use clean absorbent towels).
- Remove gloves and perform hand hygiene.